Monday, July 6, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Miss Henley
Davis
Well, I have been in a baby haze I think and I'm just now coming out. The past 11 weeks have been wonderful, but also a little crazy and hectic, trying to figure out what in the world it is I'm doing. As far as mothering and the babies are concerned, I feel like we might be turning a corner. They are feeling better (Davis and his colic) and I am much more confident in answering whatever it is they are wanting. I've also heard "your life changes" for the better at about 12 weeks, so we're looking forward to that milestone next week.
My absence from my blog has been due to this "haze" but also because I have been gone to the BEACH....ahhhhhhh, the beach. I look so forward all year to getting down to that heavenly place. I thought I wouldn't get to go this year at all, but thanks to some terrific help from Billy's parents and my parents, I have gotten 2 good trips in. We just drove back yesterday from America's Bday celebration. Billy and I got to hang out with the Innisfree crew and also stay with Celia, both of which are always so fun for us. We feel so blessed to get to do fun things with our friends.
Anyway, I have neglected this blog and I'm mad at myself. Since it's such great documentation, I've got to do better. These babies are getting cuter everyday. They have started to smile and ohhhh, does it make everything worthwhile. Just look at those precious faces.

No comments: