Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Since I have no recollection of last year's mother's day...I'm really not kidding, no idea what I did or how we celebrated. This year was really special because I felt like it was my first Mother's day as a mother. We drove to Gadsden and spent the day with my whole family, always a fun time! This was even better because the weather was beautiful and we decided to utilize Mom and Dad's backyard. It was just a really nice day....




Henley's bangs have gotten so long now, she requires a small bow to hold them back. Of course, you can only imagine the battle to keep it in all day.
Nonni and Henley
I just have to recognize the cutest outfits in the whole world! Compliments of Nonni... Excuse Henley's pants not being on, but I just had to show the backs of these outfits. Just too cute!

1 comment:

Val said...

Ummm, okay I request the "Davis bubble" for Miles Nonnie!! :-) Love the new posts, can't wait to see Davis walking! One more week!!