Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome Back Davis




We have taken an unwanted break from blogging because our laptop was stolen a couple of weeks ago, but I'm glad to announce....We're BACK! I didn't want to upload too many pictures the first time, so I'm focusing on Davis this time.
I feel like I've said this since at least 12 mo, but this is by far, my favorite time with the babies. They are just precious and learning so much, so fast. Davis says many words, but mostly -- "O.K., dog, cookie, cracker, juice, duck, car, truck," etc... He is everywhere, all the time -- ALL boy! There are not many times to get good shots of him except the other day he decided not to take a nap, so it provided me a time with just him to do a photoshoot. He is our precious boy...just look.

Henley is next -- just wait! Goodness is she ever a doll...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

He is a doll, sweet Davis. And getting so big. Love all of that hair on his head. I am glad to hear my boy isn't the only one who is all over the place and completely obsessed with wheeled objects! Can't wait to see pics of Little Miss!
Miss you...

MRH said...

Dear, precious boy---how I love him!