Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hellooooooooooooooooooo

Hi Everyone!  I've branched into blogging, I guess?  For now, it's just my stance against Facebook(I refuse!) and an attempt to hopefully share our lives with friends and family.  
My first post is dedicated to our very exciting news.  Everyone checking this blog probably already knows, but I'll say it anyway because it's fun!  Billy and I are expecting  (the "expecting" is for you Martha).  It was an awfully difficult journey to this point and one which so many of you knew way too well.  I'm sure I'll write more on the "journey" later because it did forever change me, and I would love to be some sort of support for other couples dealing with infertility.  For now though, I'm enjoying our news! 
Well, I'll keep this short for the first post, but I promise much more later!  I'm going to try and figure out how to make this thing a little less unsightly.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I had written a GREAT comment on this post and the internet at the hospital cut out. I will try my best to remember the fabulous words previous written...It went something like this...

I am so excited you finally started a blog!!!!! Now I will have another way to convice Blake that you and I are better friends than you and Blake! Don't give me that "I have known her 30+ years" business. We have shared more in the past year and a half than some people do in a lifetime, thank you!!
I guess I will have to ignore the antisocial behavior stopping you from joining Facebook. I'll take what I can get!
I am ready to see posts about what it is you are actually expecting ;)
I wouldn't want to share too much now would I?? I don't know who all is in the know...like me... your better than a lifetime friend, friend.
So, I am off to subscribe to your blog on google reader! That way I can be the first to know about any updates. i am expecting a lot of them. I just happen to think we have a lot of good things coming our way.
Much love to you!!!!

And we will work on that layout later...:)

Val said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm so proud of you!! Yes, okay I will share you with Danielle as a "lifetime friend"- you two definitly deserve that title after all that you have shared. Your blog is cute, doesn't need any changs. Yea, we want a post on "what" you're expecting. Love you friend.