Tuesday, October 28, 2008

D.C.






I'm checking to see if I can add photos.  Here are a few of our pics from the Washington D.C. trip.  We had a great time despite being there for medical reasons.  Since it was only the two of us, there are only "one at a time" shots.  We went to the Museum of Natural History and the National Archives this day.  I loved going back and also getting to show Billy.  It was his first time to D.C.  Needless to say, it is a special place in both our hearts now!  We love D.C. (specifically Rockville, Maryland).

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Billy Gant IS real!!!! I am so excited to finally see this "husband" of yours!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So glad you have now entered the blogging world! Now I don't have to bother you with my phone calls every day on my way home from work. (Yeah...right!)

I Love the Gantssss!
dawneeeeee

Val said...

I mean really, I had to blow the picture up of you to make sure that wasn't "linder"- you are a "mini me".