Monday, March 16, 2009

Celebrations II & III

Dianne and Gus
Meme, Ashley & Gus
Mom and Charlotte
Meme and Gus
Such cute gifts!
More cute things!
Mom, Ann and Crosby
The table in Gadsden
Surprise guests! Danielle, Lucy and Crosby
My 3rd Grade Team

Wow, I have been busy being showered! I've had 2 more showers since the one my friends threw in Birmingham. The first was my shower at school. My 3rd grade team threw a great baby shower and I feel so lucky to work with such a wonderful group of people. A week later, my Mom's friends in Gadsden also threw me a great shower. My Mom has a great group of friends and I enjoyed celebrating with them. We also had some "surprise" guests at the shower! Danielle, Lucy and Crosby showed up all the way from Tennessee. It made the day just that much more special to share it with them.
Thank you to everyone who worked SO very hard to make these showers happen. I appreciate everything and feel oh so blessed.

2 comments:

Allison said...

How fun,Corey! LOVE the matching smocked bubbles! Hope you are resting and taking it easy! Miss you!

Val said...

Wish I could have been there in person!!! And WHERE is the picture of the napkins!?!? ;-) Love you!