Tuesday, March 31, 2009

how big will it get?



Well, I haven't posted a picture of me in a long time, and there is good reason! I am now 35 weeks and I've gained a respectable 38 lbs. I'm very happy the babies' weights are good, but 38 lbs on a 5'3 frame is a little scary! But, since this will most likely be my only time to be pregnant, I wanted to document the moment and post these pictures.
Also, the Dr. said I probably have 2 more weeks before I deliever. We are on the countdown! Please keep us in your prayers for healthy babies and an uneventful delivery. Thanks!

5 comments:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

You look AMAZING! Let me know if you need anything or have any questions....I'm working on Friday and next Wednesday, but can come in if you want me to.

Danielle said...

All I can say is adorable!!! I can't believe there are really 2 (bolded, underlined, italicized...) babies in there. You do NOT look like you are carrying twins from that angle, missy! :) You are precious!

Allison said...

You look adorable and like I have said from the start, are ALL baby!! I am so excited for you and can't believe you only have 2 more weeks! Been thinking about you a lot! Can't wait to see pictures of these beautiful babies!

Val said...

Wow, TWO more weeks...that is crazy. And I am here to tell all who read this, the girl's thighs DO NOT TOUCH!! And she is in a size TWENTY SEVEN jeans (maternity) but SO WHAT!?!?! Yea, you look AWESOME!

CeliaRoberts said...

Corey, you look so great!!! Doesn't even look like twins. You'll be in that bikini down here at the beach in no time :)
miss you.
C.