Tuesday, September 22, 2009

5 months!

Happy Birthday to you! The twins celebrated their 5 month birthday on Monday the 21st. I can't BELIEVE it's been 5 whole months since these little ones entered our lives. Wow, how time flies. I'm enjoying this time so much right now. The babies are getting too cute and I find myself with headaches b/c I'm constantly clinching my jaw and telling them how CUTE they are! It's definitely getting harder to leave and go to work in the mornings.
I'm really going to make an effort and work on my picture-taking. I'm just not the kind of person who sees a situation and thinks "wow, this would make a great picture!" Granted, I do have a job and twins to take care of, so it's a little of an excuse, but not really. Each day, each week is getting easier to get out of the house with the babies and we need to document these occasions.
So, I just had to share this latest picture of Miss Henley -- she is getting so cute, it's ridiculous! This was early morning, I'm sure.
Davis has recently contracted "pizza face" as Billy and I call it. Little red bumps all over his face -- I'm afraid it's from teething! Yes, teething. Say it ain't so, I can't believe these babies are about to have teeth. They just got here for crying out loud! Time is flying....
The culprit of "pizza face" is the chewing on his hand...

Sweet little babies ready for bed...
Then Davis had to say something to upset her...typical boy.
Don't believe him Henley, you do not look fat in pink, I promise!

Well, football season is upon us and that means Billy Gant is in T-town on Saturdays. I'm at home keeping babies, but all is well in the world. So far, our "tag-team" parenting schedule is working out quite nicely. I would love for Alabama to have an away game soon, so I could see my husband on the weekends, but I'm sure it's coming soon. Rolllllll Tide!








2 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

so so cute! i want to see them!