Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break '11

Oh what a fun week it has been! It started with the babies and Billy taking a trip to visit his family in Dothan...and yes, that left me taking a trip to visit Marty in Waverly. We had such a nice visit and I felt renewed when I returned. The rest of this week has been spent being a stay-at-home mom and I have really enjoyed every second! We've had a couple of playdates, trips to the park, a family morning at the zoo, haircuts, and of course, a trip to the doctor.
The babies have seem to have hit a huge growth spurt, not only in size, but vocabulary and just all around awareness. It is so fun to watch, but a little sad to realize the "baby" in them is slipping away.

A huge milestone has been the switch from constant backyardigans and yo gabba gabba to Movies! Yeah for Up and Toy Story!
Another huge milestone is playing together --- oh yes! It is all worth it now with the twins. Of course, they have their fights, but for the most part, it has become a built in playmate. The got in a wrestling match last night (of course, I was there to be referee).
They were so tickled with each other and it was quite funny to see little Henley take the lead sometimes. They are just too cute and I know I have said it before, but this is just my favorite age so far!
Looking forward to our summer together. Much love to all...

No comments: