Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall

Well, hellllooooo. What a busy fall it has been. School has gotten the best of me, and the twins have had the rest.. whew! We had such a great family date day today: pumpkin patch style. It was a good time had by all. Hayrides, pumpkins, and a petting zoo.
When I saw it, I knew it was "our" pumpkin. In my mind, it is my last year to actually have a say in the pumpkin we get AND I loved this one. Quirky...sure, but how cool? Of course, I talked/persuaded the babies to adore it, therefore we got it. Haha...I love this age! Billy's exact quote was "You know people are going to stop us and say..'you know you could have picked whatever pumpkin you wanted, right?" for the record...we did receive a complement on our "cool" pumpkin on the way out.
Crazy babies + pumpkin patch = long nap!
Billy explaining the barnyard animals... might I say, He might just be the best Dad I know.

Loved this picture of "Dabis" and the Llama.


Good family memories... Sorry for the delay in updates, BUT I do have many excuses. Much love to all.... and Happy fall!

No comments: