Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm a lucky devil!




As you might imagine, my Halloween was rather uneventful, but I like to live vicariously through Billy Gant at times like these.  He, of course, had big plans.  The Innisfree crew got together and decided to be wrestlers from the 80's.  Think Rowdy Roddy Piper, Rick Flair (Billy), Junkyard Dog, Coco Beware (Ken), and Macho Man Randy Savage (Billy D).  Even though I did used to watch the soapopera that was WWF in the 80's, I still thought this was a rather strange idea.  But it was the brainchild of Billy G and Billy D, and if you've ever been witness to one of the "scenarios," it makes perfect sense.  Well, I was wrong and the whole night turned out to be hilarious.  Everyone went all out with their costumes, they built a wrestling ring and were interviewed as their "character."  Billy said it was a fun night and the pics are so funny.  
Ally took part as a "lucky devil."  She likes Halloween about as much as I do, so needless to say, she was not thrilled about her costume and the pics show it.  
The rest of the weekend was great.  I'm enjoying the weather.  My sister says she loves fall b/c it always "feels like settling in."  That's what this weekend felt like I guess -- it was so nice.  
Some people have asked me to write our infertility story and I'm working on it.  When I started writing, I realized how much it included, so it's going to have to be in "chapters."  Chapter 1.....coming soon!

4 comments:

MRH said...

You're a great writer, Doll!

Danielle said...

Random thoughts...

-Ally is a very pretty golden. Perfectly shaped head!

-I think I see Milk Pail walls. Where in the world did you find such a fabulous color? The rug in that room looks great. I could use one...

-Love the doors in what I am thinking is your bedroom.

Can you tell I am loving the pics! I am finally getting a glimpse into the life of Billy and Corey Gant. This thrills me to no end...

There are a couple of specific pics I would love to see:)

Anonymous said...

Poor ole Al. She looks slightly distraught. I am sure she is wondering what is wrong with her Dad too. Love the costumes!
:)

Ready for your post!!

Val said...

Sweet Ally dog...her is in angel for wearing that.