Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sweet Feet!


If you ever need to get the word out, tell Carlie!  hahaha.  I know you love news, Carls, and thanks for sharing it with everyone for me.  It's so good to hear from y'all Betsy, Katie and Kathleen!!  How fun.  Hope you all are doing well.  If I ever figure this thing out, I guess y'all have blogs too?  I would love to see them.  If you can't tell, I'm a little computer illiterate, but I'm trying.  
I wanted to share the sweetest pic in the whole world above.  It's the sweet little feet of "twin A," otherwise known as -- the girl.  I thought it was the most perfect pic.  

Other than the usual around here, I'm so very excited for my friend Danielle.  She's reached 29 weeks!!!  Most of you know and are praying for Blake and Danielle everyday.  It's nothing short of amazing that she is 29 weeks and counting.  Please continue to pray for peace and continued days with no (official) labor.  
Happy weekend to all.....

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks for the love my sweet friend!! Hanging in there and very grateful that the past 36 hours or so have been pretty quiet! Thank you Lord!!!!

This ultrasound picture just made my day. Feet of Miss Priss and head of Little Man!! I am assuming that is him...unless she is all bent over or something! I am still amazed by the fact that you have 2 babies growing in YOUR belly! Oh how far we have come!

I know I haven't posted any of mine, but I really want to see your belly. I would imagine they have definitely started to make their presence known. I just can't picture it in my head!

Hope all is well with you. Love your new layout :)

Val said...

Love those sweet, sweet feet.

Yea, I'm of course keeping up with "friend of best friend" (as I refer to her to people I get to read her blog), Danielle...whew, she waited WAY long for that last post...I may just need her number!! :-) Love you Corey Dorey (I was grinning the other night thinking about what Herrr would be saying about you with twins- probably the same thing Randy is.)

Allison said...

That may be the sweetest ultrasound picture I have ever seen!