Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hope


Hope and faith were two things that were talked about a lot through my journey with infertility. So, it is only fitting the theme would carry over into my nursery. These babies are the result of LOTS of hope.
As most of you know, my Mom is/was an English teacher and she loves poetry. One of her favorite poets is Emily Dickinson. So, when Mom gave me this piece of artwork by one of her favorite poets, containing the very theme of "hope" within the poem -- it was too perfect. As you can imagine, it is one of my favorite gifts and something I will always treasure. I just wanted to share it with all of you too. I think you'll agree, it is pretty special! Thanks Mom.

I also have a prayer request for anyone willing to pray -- one of my infertility friends is currently doing her 1st IVF with Dr. Levy (her 3rd IVF in gerneral) in Maryland. Her retrieval is tomorrow. The next few days will be filled with anxiety as we find out if the eggs are mature, if they fertilized normally and if they are continuing to grow and split. Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you!

No comments: