Friday, May 22, 2009

1 month old

Family photo with Ally
Davis -- 1 month old
Henley -- 1 month old
The perfect pair
The past few weeks have been extremely tough with Ally and I have been rather lax on the blog (not that I'm ever that good with keeping up). But, we also missed a major milestone -- 1 month birthday for the twins! I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since I gave birth to these little monsters. They have grown so much -- about 2 lbs each so far. I don't have official weights, but it's around 2 lbs. They both have started to track objects with their eyes and it's so neat to see them developing.
Not only are they developing physically, but their little personalities are coming out too...Henley is Miss Independent, she only cries when she needs something and once she gets it, she's good to go. Davis is another story...he's a little more "sensitive" we'll say. We're still trying to "please" him at every hour of the day -- hopefully we'll figure it out soon. For the most part though, they are good babies and I'm enjoying just being with them.
Happy Birthday to you!

2 comments:

Nikazy said...

I am a friend of Danielle Malone's and have been keeping up with your blog - I have 7 month old twins as well - it is so much fun as well as challenging, but there is no greater reward than to be a mom of twins! Your little ones are absolutely precious! I would love to chat sometime - knikazy@hotmail.com
-Karen Nikazy

Allison said...

hey Corey! So very sorry to hear about sweet Ally. I dread the day with our lab. I have been thinking of you all. The babies are getting cuter by the day!
Please send me your email (the only one I have is your school email) so I can "invite" you to view my blog! Take care, Allison