Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

Henley getting her hair done
Henley before she got her hair done
Henley
Davis (very concerned)
Davis (still concerned!)
Yesterday was AMAZING! Everything went as planned and I have two precious, perfect children. Thank you Lord, we feel more than blessed right now. Henley Louise Gant was born at 8:56am and Davis Hawkins Gant was born shortly after at 8:58am, weighing 5.9 lbs and 4.15 lbs, respectively. It was a very special and emotional moment(s)! There is just no describing it until you've done it yourself I guess. All I can say is WOW!
Happy Birthday to you....

4 comments:

Carrie said...

They are precious! I'm so happy for you and your family. You are story brings hope! I can't wait to meet them!
Carrie

Allison said...

Corey, they are absolutely beautiful! I am so happy you finally got your moment...there is truly nothing that compares in life! Enjoy every minute.

Anonymous said...

They are so perfect in every way!

dawn

ml said...

Congratulations! We went to high school together and I found your blog through Megan's. I am so happy for you!

Meredith (McCool) Latimer