Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Update

It looks like I'm going to carry these twins full term! Who knew? Most of you are aware, but I have scheduled a c-section for next Wednesday, April 22nd. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe delivery and healthy babies.
Billy and I are thrilled beyond belief and are so excited about the arrival of these twins. It's going to be very emotional for so many reasons, but mainly to think of how much we have gone through to get them here. We feel so blessed and we're thankful to all of you for all your prayers throughout the past few years. I will be sure and post pics as soon as we get some on the computer.

I would have pics of the nursery up already, BUT we have a slight disaster with the bedding at the moment. Hopefully it will all be done by this weekend -- talk about last minute! whew. It seems that I way overcompensated for Davis being a boy. I just didn't want the nursery to look to "girly." Well, it definitely is not girly and now I'm going to have to frill Henley up some. Oh well, I guess this is only the start to being pulled in two different directions!

No comments: