Thursday, April 23, 2009

Still a Mom!

Davis
Henley and her very dramatic stomachache
Davis how he has been so far
She didn't feel so great
Well, turns out this was not all a dream (kind of seemed like it with the morphine!) We are day 2 in the hospital and all is going well. I've learned so much the past couple of days and I think we'll stay til Saturday so we can soak up all we can and take advantage of the nighttime nursery... Davis is precious and so far EXTREMELY laid back. Henley is a little MESS aparently...everybody (nurses, petiaticians, staff) make sure and stop by to tell us. Here are a few more pics of day 1 & 2...

4 comments:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

They are PRECIOUS! I hope you are still there on Saturday so I can come up to see you on Saturday morning. I'll be there all weekend. Hoping it has been a wonderful stay and that you are feeling OK. Let me know if I can bring you anything!

Love,
Megan

Allison said...

soooo adorable, Corey! I know exactly what you mean about it feeling like a dream! Enjoy them!

Val said...

What happened to the Princess' tummy!?!? Love you guys!! Will call and check on you tomorrow.

Bedsole Boys said...

Corey, What beautiful blessings!