Monday, August 3, 2009

Mornings

Mornings are just the best around here and I'm going to miss them when I go back to school. The babies wake up in the best moods, laughing and cooing. I introduced their "lovies" to them. Davis has an owl and Henley has a poodle. They seem to really like them.



We are currently transitioning from swaddles to sleep sacks -- trying to break them of the swaddle habit. It has been a wonderful gift so far, but it has to go sometime. Davis consistently works himself out of the swaddle most every night, so I figure it's about time to break them of it. We are starting with naps during the day in the sleep sack. I think we'll try that for a week and then maybe try it at night. Yikes! It scares me to even think about, but I've heard it's not that bad. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Allison said...

so sweet!

Val said...

Just like their Aunt Val with the blankets!