Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We are family

We made it to church again on Sunday and it is getting easier with each attempt! Afterwards we decided to treat ourselves to lunch b/c I feel like I don't get out much anymore. Well, I had a sort of revelation at the restaurant. As we walked in, the hostesses greeted us and asked if we needed a table for four. Four? what! It hit me like a ton of bricks...I said yes. As they seated thefour of us, I looked around the table for the very first time and thought, huh...we are a family. A family of four.
These are some pictures before we left for church. Henley wore a Feltman Bros. yellow dress that belonged to me back in the day. They were both precious!



By the way, I have completely fallen in love with these babies. All they say is true and I'm starting to see it. I just want to eat them!
Billy and I leave for Cap Juluca tomorrow. It's going to be hard to be away for 5 days, but knowing the babies are with the best care known (both sets of grandparents), it's easier to leave. We need this much deserved vacation and I'm excited to see Emily get married as well. I'm sure it will live up to all her "fabulousness." Go ahead and be jealous ...this time tomorrow, we'll be in paradise. Cheers to that!


1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

I am so proud of you Coco.....

and isn't it amazing how yummy they really are?!

Have so much fun, and try not to be sad. They are gorgeous and you are so blessed!!!