Saturday, August 22, 2009

Too cool for school

Mom came for an impromptu visit today. It was great -- we had lunch, did a little shopping, and Mom got some linen material to start Gus's christening dress. She also brought the twins gifts from their favorite "great" aunt Mitchell. Now they are all ready to face some UV rays. How funny is this?

Henley, of course, was more concerned with her pacifier staying in her mouth than the fact that she had glasses strapped to her face.
We just love them....thanks Mitchell! That was a great find.....


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hilarious!!! What I am loving is their outfits. I think Crosby needs one like Davis... And I do love the Mini Boden fox sweater, by the way! :)
Hugs and kisses to my favorite twins in the world! And to their parents of course :)

MRH said...

Oh, my goodness! What dolls!!! Love and kisses from your Nonni