Friday, August 21, 2009

School


Well, school has officially begun, for me and now, for the babies too! They started daycare this past Monday and all has gone well so far. Their teachers LOVE them. Billy said they showed up the first day and everyone knew exactly who they were. I think they are a little famous b/c they're twins and the daycare is really small.
We also had a Dr appt on Tuesday. Everything looked great and they got their 4 mo. shots. I did ask the Dr. about Davis's head and he was not concerned at all. He said it would correct itself when he started sitting up more and spending more time on his stomach. I hope he's right! If anyone out there has had experience with this, please feel free to share.
Other than that, the babies are just adorable. They look absolutely NOTHING alike. I think they'll probably have a hard time convincing people they're twins.
I'm doing really well working and having a family at home. I think I even am better now that I'm getting out of the house AND not spending so much money. It seems like that's all I do during the summer is find some reason to go somewhere and buy something! So for now, I'm enjoying working -- I'm my tune will change come February when I'm about to pull my hair out.
Here are some pictures of their baths before the big 1st day of school. I promise they weren't upset b/c they had to go the next day. They seem to get really upset after the bath -- I guessing because they know it's bottle time. I thought the pictures were too cute not to share.

All dressed up for the first day of school. Don't they look nervous? I know they wear these outfits a lot, but I thought they were sooooo "first day of school" outfits AND they are about to outgrow them, so here they are AGAIN.
Davis's sweet little cry when he's hungry after bath. And below, Henley's not so subtle cry of a little girl needing to eat! Her picture right after she was born looks just like this. Go look back in April and see!

No comments: